Saccharine-sweet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Been struggling since yesterday with this book I bought recently. Trying really hard to grasp the author’s arguments and his very academic sense of humor. I’m not halfway through, but I’ve already skipped chapters and I’m about to give up. Affirms what Khoon Kiat said, 2 years in NS left us incapable of coherent thought.

This is distressing since school is about 2 months away. I need to feel smart.

It is embarrassing that I sometimes read saccharine-sweet to pander my intellectual vanity. Once your window opens to the pink, a voyeuristic curiosity compels you to pore through the entries. Law undergraduate by day and by her computer one part art patron, two parts princess, two parts goddess, four parts Sylvia Plath, five parts Paris Hilton, and seven parts Hello Kitty. In twenty years, this blog may well be the online version of Prestige or Singapore Tatlers. Inside you will find exclusive scoops on her legal battles against Paragon, Daniel Yam, Adonis Beauty, Reds Hairdressing as well as Toni & Guy. An expert on the fine prints of discount vouchers and retail membership, she is truly in a class of her own in the fields of litigation and corporate law. In it, you will also find the evolution of modern legalese: “fantabulous”, “*sob~”, “muacks”, “raaaaaar”, “sugarlinks” and “bestie”. Indeed, Pink is the new Black.

*Sob*, I’m feeling extremely dumb.


0 Responses to “Saccharine-sweet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3