P Plate


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And here’s how it went…

I woke up the day before with a minor bout of diarrhea, and because of that I was nearly 25 minutes late for the warm-up. Took a drive through the circuit; I did 5 out of the 6 static stations and that was all for warm-up.

Through a lottery, I was assigned Route 8 and a certain Ong to be my tester. A battery of static tests (directional change followed by slope, parallel parking, perpendicular park, S-course and finally crank-course), a ten-minute drive and 16 demerit points later, I passed. Finally.


0 Responses to “P Plate”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3