Email from Academic Advisor


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I did not even realize that I did not have a time slot with my academic advisor. Got an email from her earlier today:

Hi Robin,

I just wanted you to know that you can attend the advising session for students with the last name beginning with “R” tomorrow, during Academic Day. I just noticed that your last name does not have a place in the schedule, since there are no other H&SS students whose last name begins with a “Q.” The session you can attend will be held from 1-1:30 in Baker Hall 336B.

If you attend another one, it’s no big deal, but I just wanted you to know we didn’t forget you!

Best,
Emily

So nice... lah! As Amanda Hannah Bennett would say.


0 Responses to “Email from Academic Advisor”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3